For over 30 years, Curtis Health has created a platform and system of program design and facility management excellence based on program and operational best practices, experience, resources, tools and quality control customized to each client’s unique needs and budget.
Any size of budget or facility demands the same attention to excellence and detail. Full time or part time fitness, health and wellness programming and facility management including day-to-day operations and membership services (as required) is the foundation of a successful, sustainable program and fitness / wellness centre.
Access PDFs below to find out more about our space planning and features.
Ongoing Fitness Centre Management to include the following services.
For a smaller site we can deliver daily services such as:
- Facilitate fitness centre guidelines and policies
- Meet and greet members
- Refresh site ambiance and information
- Provide new members program orientations
- Facility feedback and evaluations
- Ongoing programming as requested by members
- Schedule, register and coordinate bookings for all onsite and online services
- Deliver and facilitate group exercise class (extra- registered)
- Clean facility (equipment, lube and clean detailed machinery)
- Report any incidents, cleanliness issues or down equipment to appropriate sources
- Post fitness, health and wellness info
- General administration
- Supervise external instructor programming, safety and professionalism
- Oversee multiples sites
- Schedule promote and deliver fun, engaging fitness and wellness Challenges on a regular basis
- Meet with client representatives on a regular basis for updates and program adjustments
- Commuter and Bike locker management and support
For larger projects, in addition to the above services, Curtis Health has the capability to expand services to include a full compliment of fitness centre management including:
- Comprehensive membership services
- Membership accounting and financial services
- Independent systems management
- Facility marketing, sales and promotions
- Complete equipment maintenance
- Website, IT and intranet development
- Administration and reporting
- Virtual service design, development and implementation