PILLAR 1: FACILITY MANAGEMENT
The first pillar is full service fitness and health facility management including day-to-day operations and membership service, because we believe that the best programs and services cannot be effective and lasting without great facility management.
PILLAR 2: CURTIS FIT
Curtis delivers a full scope of fitness programs for everybody from beginners to hardcore athletes. Our knowledge and breadth of programming enables our clients to experience sound, fundamental fitness programs from strength training to basic group cardio classes. They also experience the newest in fitness and conditioning for increased stamina, energy, and responsiveness to daily challenges.
Our experience in developing and delivering exceptional fitness services includes:
- Over 70,000 hours of professional personal training.
- A diverse and comprehensive training program package.
- Experience with a full array of diverse clientele ranging from children, teens, mothers, and fathers to top level executives, Olympic gold medalists, and entertainment stars.
- Over 23 years developing individual and corporate programming.
- Currently facilitating non-class programs in over 18 corporate sites.
- Continuously searching for the newest programs to respond to our clients’ needs and interests.
- Promoting strength, energy, focus and creativity.
- Diverse, safe, efficient and challenging programming.
- Measurable, sustainable success.
These programs currently are in the form of:
- Individual customized programming
- Personal training
- Active rehabilitation
- Onsite facility and fitness orientations
- Cross training challenges
- Outdoor running, walking and fitness
- Small Group Personal Training
- Outdoor training and sports / recreation skill development
- Fitness challenges, competitions and fun events
- Studio programs
- Court and fitness centre activities
PILLAR 3: CURTIS WELL
Curtis’ strength in fitness services is complimented by an extensive suite of wellness programs. These programs are a proven ‘best practice’ complement for any workplace fitness centre, and program strategies include the newest cutting edge programs and assessment tools. Focusing on a balance of mental and physical health, they develop interest and awareness while promoting education and motivation. They reach out to those who may not necessarily be frequenting the fitness centre.
The wellness services that we have operated successfully in different sites over the past few years promote coping skills and balance.
They include the following:
- Active week
- Monthly challenges
- Awareness clinics and health checks
- Health fairs
- Health wellness workshops
- Stress management
- Health and wellness coaching
Since people are spending more time online, practical applications are being uploaded to our websites to support online demand. The accessibility to some of these tools and company policies will govern the extent of online interaction made available. These online programs are designed to support, facilitate, motivate, and educate employees.
PILLAR 4: CURTIS HEALTH
Geared to assist individuals in staying healthy and getting the most out of their lives, these programs are proven in the workplace and can be made available for all client employees.
Our experience in creating, marketing and implementing corporate health programs is unchallenged. These programs range from online health risk appraisals and screens, to mobile fitness and stress assessments and fit tips.
Curtis health programs also assist in the education of health risks through prevention and promotion techniques.
These programs include:
- Health and wellness promotion.
- Health Risk Assessments and other measurement.
- Weekly Fit tips.
- Recipes creation.
- Weight loss education, programs and coaching.
- Health and wellness education and information resource.
Our community outreach, education, resources, and fun focus provides a positive impact on the employee population, helping businesses achieve their goals of a happier, healthier, and more engaged workforce.